A good music college is only as good as it’s people. We believe that BIMM is the best because we hire the best – it’s as simple as that. We look for people who view things a little differently. People with amazing credentials, a proven track record, a desire to be connected to something really special, and, of course, a deep-seated passion for music.
So, if you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of the UK and Europe’s largest and leading contemporary music college, keep an eye out on the page below for job vacancies. We’d love to have you on board.
» Estates & Facilities Manager
Estates & Facilities Manager
Location: BIMM Institute Dublin
Reporting to: College Manager
Contractual hours: 9am – 6pm Monday – Friday
his post is based at BIMM Dublin and you will report to the BIMM Dublin College Manager. As BIMM Dublin is part of the BIMM Group, you will be expected to follow the BIMM Group policies and procedures in all aspects of your role. The post holder will have a central role supporting all aspects of the work at BIMM Dublin, including all teaching delivery and events support, whether the events are in house or held externally. You will lead the team responsible for ensuring the appropriateness, quality and safety of the college environment. As manager of this site the post holder will also be required to check that all taught sessions are staffed, start on time and report any issues to the Education Manager or College Manager. Leadership skills, with good communication, planning, organisational and time management abilities are essential as you will be required to direct and oversee full and part time facilities staff. Training to ensure knowledge of all the Admissions procedures will be provided to enable the successful candidate to assist with administrative work and answering phone enquiries on Saturdays in respect of assessment bookings, open days, course content and finance.
Essential criteria for Applicant
- Excellent timekeeping
- Experience maintaining and controlling budgets
- Good time management and prioritising skills
- Knowledge of back-line equipment
- Computer literate
- Health and Safety policy/ legislation awareness
- Full clean driving license
- Leadership skills with at least 2 years’ experience. The individual needs to have a strong presence/authority in the college amongst students and tutors
- Computer literate
- Asset management experience
- Good logistical awareness
- Strong building maintenance experience
- Knowledge of tendering processes
- Proven track record of working with IT network infrastructures and server maintenance
- Experience of move/relocation management
- Experience managing third party vendors and contractors
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click here to complete the application process by Tuesday 5th May 2015.
Job Description available on request.