A good music college is only as good as it’s people. We believe that BIMM is the best because we hire the best – it’s as simple as that. We look for people who view things a little differently. People with amazing credentials, a proven track record, a desire to be connected to something really special, and, of course, a deep-seated passion for music.
So, if you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of the UK and Europe’s largest and leading contemporary music college, keep an eye out on the page below for job vacancies. We’d love to have you on board.
» Higher Education Programmes Manager
Higher Education Programmes Manager
Location: BIMM Institute London
Reporting to: Head of Education
Contractual hours: 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday
We are seeking to appoint a highly experienced, dynamic professional with a strong background in Higher Education taking responsibility for the successful delivery of all HE programmes.
The Higher Education Programme Manager will line manage all HE programme leaders. You will work closely with the Head of Education and College Manager in the administration of all HE programmes and will also work with the BIMM group Academic Development and Quality Assurance team to ensure academic standards and the quality of learning opportunities within HE provision at BIMM London.
You will be a team player who is able to work to tight deadlines and to ensure that all staff and students alike are able to meet our exacting standards of educational excellence.
Essential criteria for Applicant
- A minimum of an Honours degree, preferably a taught Masters in a relevant subject
- Experience of working within Higher Education
- Experience of managing & leading staff
- A teaching Qualification or equivalent professional accreditation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Good level of IT skills
- Experience of programme leadership and quality assurance within the HE context
- Awareness and understanding of UK QAA Quality Code
- Substantial experience within a specialist field(s) of the contemporary music industry
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click here to complete the application process by Wednesday 15th April 2015.
Job Description available on request.